Friday, March 11, 2011

In A Way

Kinda funny how shit turns out. There's no running because in the end you're right back where you began. Irony or Result? I don't think it's irony, I believe that life knows that there cannot be a new without a finish.

The past 2 years I've spent blaming on everyone and everything else. Excuses became my crutch, explaining my obstacles & pretty much depending on them. When those got tired, I blamed people. Whoever it was, I just had a scape, a patsy. But now if you ask me I'm ready.

I'm finally taking true steps and actions to get myself on the right path. And though all this disaster and downfall is occurring all around me - I feel good. I've got a brand new outlook on life. To wallow in one's sorrow never does them any good. You have to get up and keep it moving. Because it's not the fall that matters, it's the fact that you got back up & recovered. So life is funny that way.

Might not be such a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment