Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I.O.U.

I feel like I honestly owe you guys something of essence. I've been selfish with myself lately, and I've been what some call ''melancholy.'' In all honesty, a lot of sht happens to me - &I don't mean that in any cliche way. At the same time that I feel like I owe you guys something - I have nothing to give. Not that I have writers block or anything, my thoughts are constantly flowing... but for better or worse terms; they escape me. I need a mind-scripter. Someone who will jot down every thought that I have &save it in some archival form because I need space for the new stuff that's coming in so I quickly lose the old. So I don't know where to begin, I don't know what to write about. For those questioning if I'm depressed because of my 'blue' blogs lately, I'm actually not. I've just come to the realization that talking about death &thinking about death - isn't that bad after all. &Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live. So I figure I'll just get this over with now... And deal with the living in the later. I'll try better, I let a blog go once... Like let it shtFLOP, it won't happen again. I'll start writing my thoughts down on loose leaf... on napkins... on candy wrappers if I have to &I'll blog about them. I feel like I should share, I have something to say. I just don't know how to say it.

[sideBAR|: to all the writers that I am friends with, those that I know personally &virtually - I am thankful for you guys. through you guys I learn &even though I am in school, if I got an education I would lack knowledge. so I just wanted to say that, every person that follows me &has a blog? I check your stuff out, I try to follow all my followers especially. If you want me to read over something of yours, for opinion or editing, just email it my way, and I promise you I will give you feedback.]

With all being said,I'll do a quick catchUP -  there's 8ight more days of class, and then finals week. i'll be roaming between boston &theCITY for all of winter break. i'm not returning to daemen next semester. i've been thinking about introducing chicken back into my regimen. i want to become religious again, but then again i don't think i can stop my blasphemous ways. i ran outta chocolate. &i'm divorcing my family until 2o1o.

I'll be around.
&UnLike Tupac, I don't get around.
But like Lauryn, I get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment