Monday, July 13, 2009

Snip, Snip, Snip.



Jimmy Jackson's Product ^ "Come here short & nappy; leave long & happy." _Lmfao. My Uncle Jim cut my hair on Friday. He asked me "You want me to cut your hair? Are you sure?" I looked at him, big eyes & said yeah_3*snips -- it's gone.

So there's mixed opinions. My hair as a child came down to mid-back (not exaggerating]. When I was 12 I broke it off by keeping it in a ponytail that was stuck at the very back of my neck. And then it grew back in high school, to shoulder length. And in college over the last 2yrs I have had it flat ironed, in a wild`fro last summer, and then grew back to about 4,5inches below my shoulder. -- it's gone.

Some people like it. Some people don't My grandmother's mad at me (Dad's Mum], everyone else is juss S.H.O.C.K.E.D. when they see it. So it's... good. It makes me feel good. I feel more... ace? .Shrugs- Love it or hate it. Don't matter, cause I'm still the s.h.i.t.
[plays Ego remix]

peace, -ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment