Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Derailed.

An odd conscious I have, like it's hella on it's own frame. I thought it was a bad dream. Just because of the situation &+ circumstance I was in. Being forced to really. . . go out on a limb of instability &+ uninsured of success. But as always, google &+ grandmothers work wonders.

Dreaming about a train according to google yields 136,ooo results. But the overall interpretation via the worldwideweb is that it's some form of journey. A statement that things need to be accomplished &+ handled in a ordered manner, so that one can ''move on.'' The ride itself can represent how everyone moves &+ behaves, the dreamer is striving for the wholeness.A part of me wants to go w| Freud`s reasoning, that the train is a symbol of intercourse. But heyyy, let's keep it clean so that we don't have to put the ''disclaimer'' up; I'm just sayin.

According to my grandmother, who's judgment I would say is trustworthy, not too many people can go wrong w| grandma`s. I mean unless you one of those new-age grandma`s, got like 4grand-babies &+ you still in college.. .shrugs. -- Back on track; My grandma told me that the train represents that I am moving on a new track of life, a journey that's taking me one step closer to where I want to be in life, agreeing w| the idea of wholeness. The fact that there were close family members involved, but that I ignored their existence|statements, reasons that I will not be deterred by anything or anyone. The incident of getting on the wrong train, but trusting a stranger to get me to the right one is just a further statement of how much I am changing, and as the train tracks, everything else will fall into place. Even if I end up in an unknown area, there is a new energy with me, &+ that energy will assure me that everything is alright &+ continue to be with me as I move on this path.

Nightmare? Not at all. Reality has been better than my dreams, but now my dreams are signifying that my reality is going to blurr in with this satisfaction."To dream anything that you want to dream. That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."


I'm so self|conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment