Monday, October 19, 2009

Like Grammar School.


thatpoetace
    ii agree -- it's crazy but typical of us to be on the same path.
bunchezzz
    yea, it is. but ii do really like theeDEAR &+ things feel so much more connected cause my guards slowly t.u.m.b.l.e.i.n.g down
thatpoetace
    &+ ii really like theeSOMEONE &+ she's started to claim me like everywhere; it's not unusual to open a survey, see a tweet, &+ just see my nick(sz) there instead of the generic|offBRAND "HER".
    i'm falling into her.
bunchezzz
    claiming is good cause its deep reassurance &+ yu know how we like to put our emotions&+heart on insurance.
thatpoetace
    definitely; then again it's better this|our|me+her way because we don't put everything out there. whereas me &+ others|.koff. put it all out there|everywhere.; ii like having ''our'' business.
bunchezzz
    its like a secret. yu walk around w| a smile on yur face cause yu know something that somebody else doesnt, &+ when they ask yu what it is, yu calmly say "oh nothing" &+ smile even harder. 

thatpoetace
    precisely.
bunchezzz
    .smiles. ii just thought of her.
    theeDEAR.
thatpoetace
    theres always that sweet satisfaction; when they cross yur mind. it's instant gratification &&+ even worse, yur greedy about it. yur selfish about it. yu dont want to share &+ yu will do everything to keep it under wraps. MUMz thee word|&+name.as.yu.call.me.
bunchezzz
    theeDEAR always make it known that she doesn't wanna share, &+ that she doesn't want me to go any where - ii told her she has me &+ im not going anywhere, she always calls me "great" &+ all ii can do is .smiles.
thatpoetace
    oatz; when she called me remarkable? ii never ever, that was the first|sole|never.before said of me before. &+ it's a moment that ii think i'll never forget. ii lite up like the gas light.

bunchezzz
    lol, more like the gas prices.
thatpoetace
    lol.




-Access granted; ^Two Cancers of the Same Time; 0625 DOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment