Tuesday, June 2, 2009

13 Minutes of Ace.


Video produced by Marco X

What's live everyone? I'm out here in Philly, trying to just breathe and clear my head before I get back to doing everything I do - make money, write poetry, and design graphics. I went into my inbox to find a "Check this out!" message from Mr.Rick Short. I was like Oh man, what's Rick signed me up for now...

Click & New Window = 13minute video of the full performance of me behind the mic at the Tram on the 17th of May. Definitely a surprise, a pleasant one at that. So click play, view & enjoy.

I'm entering into a poetry contest out here. The winner gets $500 & headlines the Poetry Slam Event following the contest. Not in it to win it... (kinda, lol] but MORE than that, I just want to be able to communicate to people.

“Poetry is an orphan of silence. The words never quite equal the experience behind them.” (CharlesSimic]

*Thank you Rick, for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

peace,-ace

No comments:

Post a Comment