Friday, June 19, 2009

Series of Unfortunate Events.

Bad news never has good timing. Isn't that the truth? This is going to probably be the weakest, yet quickest & most informative blog. This blog is going to update you the last month of my life. And then it will follow up with what's going to happen with the next few months of my life. My life which will reach 20yrs on Thursday. (Yes, my bday is June 25th.]

Reflect - I moved to South Jersey on Memorial Day. When I got here, I couldn't believe that my grandmother had (no exaggeration] 10+ppl living in her home already,(not all family, I'm talking baby daddy's & babies, & baby daddy's friends] and then allowed me to come stay for the summer. First I didn't think I could do it, so I called my Aunt across the bridge in Wilmington, DE & told her I was coming to stay with her. That was done, I left that Friday. Well that Friday I got to DE, that Friday I left. Let's just say Wilmington? Is not the business. - Ventured off into a whole other scenario in Philly, where I ended up in this fucked up homosexual faggetry of a mess. Dipped out and visited New York for a few days, cleared my head, even though that had it's situations as well. And then returned to Philly, got my brother's haircut, and then came back to New Jersey. Now back in New Jersey, I figure I can get my head right. Lay low until my birthday, go to NYC PRIDE, and then get me a little PT job. Stack the money because my grandmother (dad's mom] makes sure I have spending money & pays my cellphone; and then just cool out. - Golden.

Rebel - So all of that? Backfired like an ol' hoopty car waiting at a red light. My Grandfather was scheduled to have surgery (today], for a PaceMaker. And then on Wednesday my mother called and told me that my great-Uncle had passed away. Just the night before she had called and said they were giving him 10days to stay alive on life support, and the family meeting was the next day (Wednesday]. Meeting was at 3pm, he passed away 8:23pm. - Fucked.

Revamp - Going home to NY today, funeral's tomorrow. My family's heading over to the hospital now to see my grandpa after his surgery, I went this morning with my grandmother before he went in. I have to pack the few clothes I have, since 98% of my clothes are in Delaware still. (I've been "going today" to get them with my T.T. since I've been back in Jersey. Mind you I called her from NYC & asked her if I should just go back to Delaware then she'd come get me, or come back to Jersey then we'd go over - she opted this one. :|] Once I get to NY, I'll figure the rest out. My mum's upset, my grandmother (mum's mom] is upset - Done.

And so yeah that's been the summary of my month. Crazy, plan was to go to NY on Wednesday, have my bday party in Brooklyn, gay cookies & dates, PRIDE, and then come back to Jersey. Tim Gunn it, you know "Make it work." - Somethings aren't meant to made to work. Besides these heavy events, the one solid in my life? Is falling apart at the seams.

A lot of Q & A's in this blog. Still, a lot of shit unspoken and unanswered. I don't like swearing a lot, but with all this going on, I am sure I am permitted the ability to express myself. Idk when I'll be around to blog again. My laptop still lacks a power cord, and it's also in the bins in Delaware.

My best bet right now is to just stay at home with my mum. Even though I hate it, it's the best I can do. She said she's gonna figure out how to get my stuff, even if she has to pay for it. (I don't want her to, this coulda been avoided, we're in a RECESSION & she's a single parent .sigh.] Idk about my bday plans, postponed? cancelled? .shrugs. The move to North Carolina? Negative. Concrete? I will be returning to Daemen College in the Fall. - Which means I need to get my portfolio together. Sketch book I've been working on, take a lucky guess where that's at. :|

Lol, my T.T. just said "Imma try to figure out a way to get you your clothes." Series of Unfortunate Events. - Definitely.



peace,-ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment